The VM1 is a durable and easy to use single tube V
A Tough Performer Offering Years of Reliable Service
- 200-2700 RPM tube vortex mixer with silicon cup
- Manual mode for activation with downard pressure
- Automatic mode for permanent operation
- Quiet and smooth operation
- Extreme reliability with a well proven mechanismortex mixer suitable for most types of test tubes up to 28mm diameter. The mixer is fitted with 2 operating modes. In the automatic mode the mixer will run continuously, in the manual mode the mixer will run when the tube is in the mixing cup and downward pressure is applied. The variable speed control allows for a gentle mixing action through to a vigorous vortex action. Varying the angle and pressure applied to the tube will also vary the mixing action. The drive system is counterbalanced to ensure a quiet and smooth operation.
Vortex mixers are used for thorough mixing of precipitates in test tubes, small bottles or flasks. In cell culture and microbiology laboratories they may be used to suspend cells. In a biochemical or analytical laboratory they may be used to mix the reagents of an assay or to mix an experimental sample and a dilutant.
||Ac shaded pole
||200 - 2700 RPM
||H135 x D160 x W125
Vortex Agitator, Vortex Shaker, Liquid Mixer, Test Tube Mixer, Laboratory Tube Mixer
This product is covered by Ratek's 3 year parts and 12 month labour back to base warranty. All spare parts for all current models are kept in stock in Melbourne.