Our instruments are made of High Quality STAINLESS STEEL manufactured by highly skilled and experienced Tradesmen. Continuous maintenance and care is important to keep them in good condition.
- All instruments should be properly cleaned before use.
Instruments to be cleaned after use.
- Use only cleaning and disinfectant materials specifically designed for the purpose.
- Instruments with joints to be opened before cleaning.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or wire brush.
- Stainless steel instruments should not be sterilized with instruments made of other materials.
Dry Instruments before hot air autoclaving.