72 L VACUUM OVEN
- Double wall construction with stainless steel rectangular working chamber.
- Self compensating door seal wih silicone rubber gasket.
- Exterior finished in scratch resistant baked enamel.
- Walls insulated with fibreglass.
- Observation window 380 x 380mm wide made of tempered glass 13mm thick allows a full view of the oven working space.
- Shatter resistant Polycarbonate safety shield.
- Fitted with four runners to accept three removable perforated aluminium shelves.
- Elements are mounted on an aluminium surround against the outer walls of the stainless steel working chamber.
- Two valves with insulated handles for vacuum and bleed use are mounted on the control panel with a vaccum gauge to - 100 kPa.
- Temperature is controlled by a thermostat.
- Choice of analog or digital solid state control for finer temperature differential and easier temperature setting can be fitted if required.
- All solid state control ovens fitted with overtemp cutout thermostat.
- 300°C units available.
|Temperature Control||Thermostat||Analog Solid State||Digital Solid State|
|Temperature Range||35 to 200°C||Ambient to 200°C||Ambient to 200°C|
|Temperature Sensitivity||Approximately 2°C||1°C||0.5°C|
|Number of Shelves||3||3||3|
|Internal Size HxWxD||380x380x500 mm||380x380x500 mm||380x380x500 mm|
|External Size HxWxD||640x580x650 mm||640x580x650 mm||640x580x650 mm|