12 L VACUUM OVEN
- Double wall construction with stainless steel rectangular working chamber.
- Self compensating door seal with silicone rubber gasket.
- Exterior finished in scratch resistant baked enamel.
- Walls insulated with fibreglass.
- Observation window 200 x 200 mm wide made of tempered glass 10 mm thick allows a full view of the oven working space.
Choice of single perforated aluminium shelf located centrally or two shelves spaced 70mm apart.
- Elements are mounted on an aluminium surround against the outer walls of the stainless steel working chamber.
- Two needle valves with insulated handles for vacuum and bleed use are mounted on the top of the oven with a vacuum gauge.
- Operating controls and a pilot light are located beneath the oven door.
- Temperature is controlled by a thermostat.
- Solid state control for finer temperature differential and easier temperature setting can be fitted if required.
- All solid state control ovens fitted with overtemp cutout thermostat.